February 12, 2014

Monthly scrapbooking kits...

Monthly scrapbooking kits....


I think I might be doing it wrong.


In the spirit of full disclosure...there are 2 boxes missing from this photo.


I honestly didn't think it was all that bad. So, I had a few unused monthly Project Life scrapbooking kits. It didn't hit me just how bad it really was until last month when I realized that I had a year's worth of boxes just sitting there. It's embarrassing.

Soon after this photo was taken, I got busy and started unpacking those boxes and putting all the scrapping goodies some place where I would see them.

They look much better outside of the boxes then they did just sitting in the boxes that's for sure. I still have a long way to go to get everything organized, but for now, at least, they are all out of the boxes. Now, all that's left for me to do is to take care of that giant pile of now empty boxes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...