June 5, 2014

icad 2014 :: Index card a day No. 2

I'm what you would call a late-night ICAD-er.

Creating an index card seems to be one of the last things that I do right before I go to bed. I am so tired by this time that I find it really hard to think of something simple to do. And since it is so late, simple is important. But then, I get started and what I thought would be a simple card ends up being not so simple.

The last couple of years that I played along with the ICAD challenge, I used some of the optional prompts. A lot of the prompts this first week are some that I have already done in prior years of the challenge, so they are just not working for me this year. Well at least for this week anyway.

So, here it is. Me, trying to be simple by using pen and ink.


icad 2014 :: Index card a day No. 2
Supplies: distress ink, Zig writer


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...