June 25, 2014

icad 2014 :: Index card a day Nos. 5 and 6

I have a couple of index cards to share with you today.

I am such a slacker. I have been so slow with taking and uploading my index card photos. It takes an hour or so for my computer to even acknowledge that my camera is even connected and that makes downloading pretty much a chore, so I try to do it as little as possible.

I am still playing with markers on these 2 cards. I really do need to get out of this rut and be creative with something other than just markers.



Index card no. 5

icad 2014 :: Index card a day No. 5
Supplies: Bic Mark-it markers


Index card no. 6

icad 2014 :: Index card a day No. 6
Supplies: Bic Mark-it markers, Zig Millennium pen



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...