August 27, 2004

Nice Day *Ü*

I was all ready to type up a lot today but it is getting late and I think I should read a book before bed. Today was a good day - especially since it was my day off!! B also had the day off and so we drove to the mall and walked around. I finally got to exchange some pants that I bought back in February. We went to eat dinner at Mimi's Cafe. Sure do love going to that place. Then we came home. Earlier today we watched Kill Bill 2. I do not think it is as interesting as Kill Bill 1. I uploaded some of my layouts today to a photo hosting site so I hope to be able to get them up on this site later this weekend. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...