August 5, 2005

Thank GOD it is Friday!

Work is kicking my butt! There were issues with our servers that caused my particular queue to get quite high. Since I am the only one doing the work of 4 people, I asked for help and was told I could not get any. L That was Wednesday. On Thursday (yesterday) I had hoped to get caught up but was surprised to find out I had to attend a meeting from 12:30-3:00. Needless to say, I stayed a bit late last night. Now today is Friday. On Fridays, I clear out everything before I go home. I will be in meetings for 2 hours today. Not only that but I really am not in the mood to work today. I have a feeling that today is going to be a long day and that I will be staying after to finish up.

Sorry Happay Mommay for the non-entertaining content. LOL! I promise to work harder.

1 comment:

  1. teehee, the Internet is better than television. :) And your comments are a bright spot in my day. Been missing the chatter here and on e-mail. Hopefully we can all just get together again soon. Looks like I am headed to Phoenix on Saturday the 13th though. Maybe the next weekend??

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...