August 15, 2005

What did I do?

Well I did it. I started another blog (and a WebRing!). This one is strictly for my weight-loss accomplishments (progress photos etc.) Know be nice because there is not much there at all right now but it is a work-in-progress. Just like me!!!

I am on my way! I’m Losing It!

This past weekend was pretty much a blur to me. I never get online anymore and when I do, I can’t wait until I get offline. I have so many pictures ready to post and when I am ready to do so, I am always on the wrong computer. I just cannot seem to get it together lately.

Work today is busy and I feel like I am drowning. Mondays are always busy and I hate that because it makes it look like I have not done my work because there are always records left over. It is after 1:30 and I still have not had my lunch. Maybe I should think about eating some soon.

4 comments:

  1. crap, crap, crap! I deleted your Netflix invite! Send it to me again.

    And way to go on the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. muhahahahaaaa
    I haven't lost it! I got it back and added you onto my friends list!

    Carry on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and all is well in the world of Happay Mommay! Whew!

    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, im interested in joining ur webring!

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...