April 19, 2006

Another new web toy

I found another new toy to play with. I can show the world just how obsessive I am when it comes to playing the same song over and over again. I can either show which bands/songs I play the most of or my most recently played songs.

This one I think is more fun than my last online web toy. But it is the same in that it changes and updates. Now as soon as I figure out how to make a smaller one to fit into my sidebar it will take up residence there...well that and finding one that I really really like. There are so many to choose from. Heck! I will just paste them all. LOL! Actually I will just paste two. I need to decide if I want the time to show or not. What do you think? Let me know your thoughts and I think I will get busy making my own. :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...