July 27, 2008

By Golly! She scraps! NOT!!!

So this evening I was scrapping.....but now I am just freaked out!

I started this page back on June 22nd and as is usual Stefani style, today, a month later I am trying to finish it up. If it wasn't for this picture that I took last month I would not have thought that a whole month had passed.

Anyway, back to the point of my post. I was trying to finish up the page when I smelled something funny. I thought it was maybe the pen I was using. I smelled the pen and it did kind of smell funny but it was weird that it had never smelled before. I got up from the chair and went to the next room. I could smell that same smell. It smelled kind of sweet but also like something was burning. Come to find out, the ceiling fan right above the table where I was sitting was burning and smoking. I am TOTALLY not okay with fire. It is my worst fear (well one of them). We turned off the light and it seems like there is no longer any smoke coming from it but I can tell you, tonight I will not be sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...