August 19, 2012

These past few days....

It appears that my August break has taken a bit of a break. But to be honest, not much has happened in the last few days.


chocolate cake


On Thursday, there was chocolate cake. Oh and ice cream. Office birthdays sure make for yummy days.



cairo


My kitty is not doing too well so on Friday I stayed home to be with her.



new yarn


There is new yarn in the house. I am almost ready to add a new color to the baby blanket that I am knitting. I really should be studying, but this yarn is just sitting here staring at me.



August Break 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...