April 1, 2014

A is for Anything

It's that time again! Time for this year's Blogging from A to Z Challenge. YAY!

I am not your typical A to Z blogger. I am not a writer.

When I first did this challenge back in 2011, I winged it and didn't have a theme. Last year, my theme was All About Me. Oh, that really sounds conceited doesn't it?

This year, I was really leaning towards posting only photos for the month, but I wasn't too sure if I wanted to have a specific theme of photograph. Plus, I couldn't make up my mind if I only wanted to post photographs and nothing else.

I debated having NO theme. But in the end, I decided that a theme was really important to me and so that theme would be...... Drumroll please......


ANYTHING.


That's right! I am going to post about ANYTHING. ANYTHING!


However, that being said, my posts will most likely be more photo than text.

And since I chose to write about ANYTHING, here’s a picture of my cat that I find to be Amusing. You know, just because I can. Because you see, my theme is ANYTHING.

Dude! What was in that catnip!


http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/p/a-to-z-challenge-sign-uplist-2014.html

2013 A to Z post :: A is for... Anticipation
   2011 A to Z post :: A is for... An Adventure


7 comments:

  1. One day down! Looking forward to your posts all this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cat is not only amusing, but also adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah - I giggled when I read "all about me" theme - I was thinking my theme would be that this year and even though I didn't say it, I'm sure that is what it will be!! Looking forward to your "Anything" theme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice !! That means nothing will be out of place. Your cat looks so cute !! A xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to see where anything takes us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lola Stern :: Thank you. :-)

    Amy S. :: "All about me"...What better theme than the one a person knows the best. :-)

    Alison xx :: Thanks! :-)

    Rhonda Albom :: Thank you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...