April 10, 2014

G is for Granny

G is for Granny squares (and sometimes circles).

One of my current crochet projects is a year-long mini granny square blanket. By the end of the year, I hope to have enough squares completed to cover my bed or at least enough to cover myself.

I really do hope I finish my mini granny square blanket. My track record on personal crochet projects is not very good.


Joined

Blanket in progress...

Mini granny squares

You see, a few years ago... 

Okay, I will just say it. Back in 2010 (that's 4 years ago people!) I started crocheting a granny circle blanket. I'm still working on it. Well, that is if you call sitting in a bag in the back of the closet, working on it. Then yeah...I'm working on it.


October 8, 2010

August 7, 2010: Hooked circle of yarn

scrumptious


http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/p/a-to-z-challenge-sign-uplist-2014.html

 2013 A to Z post :: G is for... Groan
2011 A to Z post :: G is for... Goals

2 comments:

  1. Yep, I have had a number of those crochet projects fall by the wayside. :) Thanks for visiting my blog the other day!

    Madeline @ The Shellshank Redemption
    Minion, Capt. Alex's Ninja Minion Army
    The 2014 Blogging from A-Z Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madeline Mora-Summonte :: It really does surprise me how these projects just seem to pile up! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...