April 28, 2014

Q is for Quit

It's sad that I get so close to the end of the A to Z challenge only to be stuck on the letter Q.

It kind of makes me want to Quit.

There have been many things keeping me away from the computer this month. Most days I haven't even felt like turning on the computer. I caught some kind of chest cold about 25 days ago and the cough is still lingering.

But I can't Quit when I am THIS close to finishing.

Just like I can't Quit binge watching episodes of Brothers & Sisters on Netflix.

You know what I would love to Quit? This cough. Seriously, it really needs to go away!




http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/p/a-to-z-challenge-sign-uplist-2014.html

   2013 A to Z post :: Q is for... Quiet
   2011 A to Z post :: Q is for... Quick


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...