February 1, 2005

One project or two?

Are you the type of person that can only work on one project at a time or do you find yourself getting bored and starting multiple projects? If you do work on multiple projects do you find that you never finish? How many projects are you currently working on?


As for me.......I find that I get bored and start new projects. However the projects I first started out on never get finished. As for how many projects I am currently working on......they are too numerous to count.

3 comments:

  1. Your head is filled with creative ideas. You choose to get them going to see if they work and then you are finished with them. Creativity is about the process not the product. Enjoy your ability to create and not (necessarily) produce.

    SamplerLady
    http://www.livejournal.com/users/samplerlady/
    http://literarylady.blogspot.com/
    "To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong." Joseph Chilton Pierce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually only work on one project at a time because I like things to be in order most of the time. It's opposite for me because when I get bored and it makes me work faster to get it over with!
    - Brandy / herempire.cc/stitchin/

    ReplyDelete
  3. SamplerLady - Thank you for your comment. My head IS filled with a lot of ideas. I just wish I could complete some. LOL!

    Brandy - One of these days I should try just one project at a time. I bet I would enjoy completing one.

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...