June 12, 2005

The end of a not so busy weekend

My busy weekend starting coming to a screeching halt before meeting my sister for breakfast. As I was walking out the door I was hit with a headache. I did not know if it was because my hair was back too tight or if I was hungry. It was good meeting up with my sister even though we talked about upsetting and disturbing things. I wish my sister did not live in San Diego. I wish she was back here at home. I wish I knew how to be a big sister. Since we did not live together growing up, it is hard for me to know how and when to be the 'big' sister. I never had a sister growing up, just a brother. I met my birth family when I was 18, my sister was just 6/7 years old.


This is my sister Zandra. Isn't she pretty?

After breakfast I came straight home and passed out with some Advil. I never got to the library, I never mopped my floors and did not even make it to the new yarn store. I almost made it to the yarn store but since I was going to celebrate the twins first birthday I decided to try to get rid of the headache.

I cannot believe the twins are one year old already. I have not scrapped a single picture of them yet. I need to get busy. My brother managed to smoosh their faces in the cake to get them messy but they preferred eating the watermelon and honeydew to eating any cake. The cake was just to play with as you can see.


Anna & Ducky. Chocolate and Honeydew. YUM!

Sunday, B and I spent the afternoon together. We went to see Mr. & Mrs. Smith. I don't care what the critics say. I really liked this movie. Afterwards we went out for lunch at Applebee's. Then it was home to veg out. B played his new game and I read and napped. Can you say lazy?

I guess in the end my weekend still was kind of busy. I actually got my butt out of the house which for me seems to be rare. The older I get the more I want to just stay home.

1 comment:

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...