June 15, 2005

sad.....

Well....I did not get the job. My friend did so that is a good thing. He was told this afternoon and although he is not supposed to talk about it, he told me. I wish him the best. I guess it is back to the phones for me. I am expecting to be told and given my feedback tomorrow. I knew I bombed the interview. I always do. :-(


UPDATE: Okay....maybe not so sad. It appears that said friend is just getting back at me for putting a 'kick me' sign on his back yesterday (photo to come soon). Let's just hope that he is not joking about joking. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...