December 5, 2005

LO: Our Baby Sister

I have been challenged to scrap a layout a day. I think having a goal will be good for me to get my butt in gear and start scrapping away!

This is my layout from Saturday. It is my first time using ink on a page. It took forever to stick down the Making Memories ribbon as no adhesive I owned would work.

I am so happy to be able to scrap a 'girl' page. :-)

This layout is 8.5x11 ~ 2 pages stitched together

Supplies:

  • Patterned Paper - Chatterbox "Parlor"
  • Cardstock - Bazzill (Marigold Trio)
  • Tags - Chatterbox "Parlor"
  • Trim - Making Memories
  • Lilac Paint - Making Memories
  • "Misunderstood" foam stamps - Making Memories
  • Flower brads - Making Memories
  • Smoke Blue Ink
  • Computer font - 2 Peas Beef Broccoli
  • Heidi font rub-ons - Making Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...