March 9, 2006

I want a blue one

All I want is a balloon. I think if I had a balloon I would be happy. Well I do have a balloon but it is an old balloon my co-workers got me for my birthday and it is on its last legs and looking pretty wimpy. I want a pretty blue balloon.

I am tired today. I coughed so much yesterday that I ache all over. Even the backs of my legs ache. How can that happen? I am still coughing today but it is much more productive and I can actually breathe. Breathing is good. Now if I can just get rid of being dizzy the day would be perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...