October 24, 2006

The Weather Man lied

It was supposed to rain today.

It was supposed to be chilly today too.

It is neither of these things.

Sure there are clouds outside. Lots of them and they are not all white but they are so billowy and the sky so blue they look like they are from a Simpson’s cartoon. It is HOT outside too. Those clouds sure are not doing a very good job at hiding the bright sun either. I guess I am just impatient for winter weather to get here. My winter clothes are just so much better looking than what I wear during the summer. LOL!

On my way into work this morning I stopped off and bought my copy of The Black Parade. I have to say that I hear a lot of Pink Floyd, Queen and even a Kiss riff on there. I guess they really want to appeal to us older folks.


I told B about buying it. Actually I said "I bought a CD." He knew exactly which one I bought. I have a feeling that I will not be seeing this album any time soon once I bring it home and it disappears into the towers and since he doesn't like to share the CD player I will have to listen to just the songs he likes. For I assure you….he will like this album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...