January 21, 2007

SNOW!!!!

Can you believe it????

Snow in the desert!!!!!

It is SO cool! Literally! LOL!

I guess I just cannot believe it it actually sticking!

It has been almost 5 years since we had any measurable snow in this town.

I really wanted to get some actual pictures of it snowing but no such luck.

Here are some pictures after only a couple of hours of the stuff falling.

I cannot wait until tomorrow morning when the clouds clear away from the mountains. I am SO looking forward to seeing how beautiful it all looks. I wonder if I can get a paid snow day? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...