January 23, 2007

The white stuff was cool!

The snow was amazing.


Too bad it only lasted for such a short while.

I made it into work yesterday but it took awhile due to bridges being closed. I got here and only 4 people showed up! The majority of people did not want to cross the bridges so I guess I was the only brave one that tried. Go me! LOL!

I am a bit bummed that I did not get to play in the snow before it melted but I managed to get some photos on the way into work. So once I take those out of the camera this blog will be ALL about the snow!!! LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...