February 19, 2008

My brain hurts!

Today was quite exhausting. Who knew sitting in one position all day could be so painful?

I took the huge (15 pages/46 questions) coding final today. It took me about 5 hours (norm is 1-3 days). I did extremely well and I am SO happy it is over and done with. Tomorrow I have my last anatomy test and then I can fool around the rest of the day…um I mean finish up some extra paper work. ;)

I had a lovely surprise today. One of my fellow classmates (a very sweet older lady) gave me a Starbucks gift card. She had wanted to take me out to lunch to thank me for helping her with her coursework but since this is my last week, she got me the gift card. What a sweet and unexpected gesture. I will miss seeing her each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...