February 8, 2008

Yesterday I


*just for you* {211/365}
Originally uploaded by DreamsOfNyssa
...went to class
...coughed
...completed the final medical terminology chapter (bye bye book!)
...coughed
...got 100% on my anatomy test
...coughed
...discussed with my instructor when to start my externship (4am is not too early is it? LOL)
...coughed
...applied for a job
...coughed
...had the engine light come on in the car (what the heck and I supposed to do now?)
...coughed
...got LOST
...coughed a bit more
...did WAY too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...