September 15, 2009

it's so basic

Basic Grey cardstock.

Have you seen it? Is it new? Has it been around awhile?

Basic Grey now sells their plain patterned paper (you know the "plain" side of their patterned papers) in separate packages. I took a quick trip to the local scrappy store yesterday and happened to come across it. I saw it and just had to have it. I limited myself to just one package though, as with anything Basic Grey it is quite pricey. Well that and the fact that I need more paper like I need a hole in my head.

Okay....WOW! While looking for a picture to share ('cause my camera battery will not cooperate) I came across Scrapbook.com. Again, let me just say WOW! The site lets you select a color scheme based on the item (or uploaded picture) you have selected. Now that is just too cool.






No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...