July 19, 2005

Lame-o

I love being right. When I got home last night B had the back windows on the car down. I told him that we needed to roll up the windows as it was going to rain. At the time there was only wind and lightning. He kept telling me that we did not need to roll up the windows because there was no way it was going to rain. I went out and rolled them up myself. B kept harping on how it was not going to rain. I told him not to burst my bubble.

Fast forward about 2 hours. Yep! You guessed it. Rain! It poured for about 5 minutes (no longer than 10 minutes). B and I each opened a door to look outside as soon as it started. I looked outside and said ‘Darn! I guess it is not going to rain today’. LOL!

Hurricane Emily is supposed to bring lots of rain our way. I am excited about the possibility of rain but feel bad as I have an online friend that is with her family vacationing in Mexico. I hope the storm does not ruin her vacation as it looks to being heading straight to Mexico.

Knitting update: There is none
Crochet update: Nope nothing there either
Scrapbook update: Scrapbooking? What’s that?

I am so lame.


21 days until my job goes away.

2 comments:

  1. Well you knew it would rain.
    Next time, your word will not be taken lightly.

    The best place for vacation is in Calabar in Nigeria. It is called"Return to Eden' and has the longest cable car line in the world.

    No Tsunamis, no Dennis, no Emily and no Osama bin Laden and other psycho-suicide bombers.

    We are having summer all year round.

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...