July 17, 2006

I'm beat

It has been a long day and I am ready to call it a night.

Normally I get to work between 9-10 (depends on when I can get myself out the door). Well today I had to be at work at 5am. Well let me tell you.....it sure is different at 5am. It sure is not normal to wake up at 4am either. I even woke up before B today and that is just not normal!

Over the weekend one of the main software programs that everyone uses was updated. So today I was a 'floor-walker.' My main job today was to walk around my section and make sure that everything was working fine. I was lucky that my section did not use any parts of the program that had issues, but it also made for a bit of a boring day.

I got to work at the main building today so I was away from my computer and my work but it was great to see everyone that I used to see everyday. I sure do miss all the chatting that I used to do with all my old co-workers. It was great to get caught up with some of them. It sure was an exhausting day. I am beat! On Sunday we took our nieces up to the mountain for a picnic so I think my legs and feet were still recovering. I have pretty much been on the go all weekend. I think I need a weekend to recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...