January 22, 2008

Everyone needs a green banana hat!

Believe me, they are ALL the rage!

All the cool kids have one!

Just wait! Green Banana Hats will be on the cover of all the savy magazines this coming season!

C'mon! You know you wanna!

I never had so much fun taking a self-portrait. I guess I need to use more props. Props = FUN!

You know what isn't fun? School. It is very hard being back at school after a 3-day weekend. I am SO running out of time to finish. Not the time the school has given me, which is until May. But the time I have given myself. My own personal finish line. I need to finish by the time I set for myself or else I will go bananas. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...