July 6, 2009

it's getting closer


foxtrot
Originally uploaded by DreamsOfNyssa
It looks like the 15th may be the day. That is still a guess-timate but hopefully a correct one. We had hoped that we would close on the house the weekend of the 10th, so our 4th of July holiday was spent packing and cleaning. It wasn't all work though. On the 4th, B made yummy BBQ ribs and there was some time spent on quality laziness.

I am glad that we have an extra few days to get ready for the move. I am already tired and we have not even really gotten started. I still have so much left that I need to do and I still feel overwhelmed but I am sure it will all work out in the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...