January 21, 2005

The weekend is almost here

Do you ever have one of those days/weeks/whatever where you just don't have enough hours in the day and when you do have a free hour you are so exhausted you don't want to do anything. That has been me. Although it has been actually a short week with Monday being a holiday, work has made the week feel longer. I am working my required overtime today and I am looking forward to getting out of work at noon. I have so many errands to run and I want to attend a crop tonight where I hope to actually scrap and not gab. It is sad when the one thing I have to look forward to is sleeping in tomorrow (Sat).

My uncle is sick. I was very upset yesterday to find that he has a malignant tumor but after speaking to my mom we don't know if we should believe everything he says. I think he is trying to see who looses it the most.

I have not done anything really crafty this week. My thread project has not progressed but I have completed a couple of rows in my garter stitch scarf, usually while watching a little TV before bed. I think B is disappointed that it takes longer for me to knit. He wants his sweater now! He asked me if he should put in his order for next year. I told him 'probably so'. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...