April 24, 2013

T is for Tea

I love tea. 

Especially yummy Rooibos tea. Oh....and yummy yummy Chai.

My all time favorite though is called Foxtrot from Adagio Teas. Sadly, it has been way too long since I have had some. Ever since my favorite tea maker broke, I have been drinking a lot less loose tea.

That hasn't stopped me from drinking regular old tea though and lately it's been all about the iced tea. It's hot here and getting hotter every day. Luckily, the upstairs cafe at work is now serving tea, which makes it easy peasy to grab a huge cup or two to drink through out the day.


foxtrot
Foxtrot ~ chamomile, vanilla rooibos and peppermint




2011 A to Z post :: T is for... Television

My 2013 A to Z posts

 A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...