December 6, 2004

19 days....

Woke up to a very rainy day. I am not used to it being so dark while driving to work. The sun usually is rising during my drive but not today. It felt as if I should be driving home and ending the day and not to work and the beginning the day.

I am expecting my work day to be very long and because of this I am not looking forward to it in any way. I have been here just a bit over 2 hours so far and I am already ready from my lunch break. Maybe if I work on my project during lunch I will feel better about the day. I will try and scan my progress here at work later today. That is if my finger is not being all icky.

I think the stress of only having 19 days until Christmas is starting to get to me. Christmas will be very very bleak this year and it will be hard not to get presents for everyone in my family.

Gross alert - you do not have to read any further.
.
.
.
.

.
.

Okay. Sorry for the gross post. My finger will not stop bleeding! I am so tired of this! It had started to heal but would bleed occasionally. The top skin will repair itself but then it will fall off and the bleeding will start again. Very frustrating as it is hard to type and do anything at all that requires this finger. I cannot wear a band-aid when it is like this so now I have a napkin taped around my finger. This is the 2nd one in the past 30-45 min and I think it is time for a new one.

2 comments:

  1. so what did you do to your finger???
    show us some pictures, girl - i wanna see your work and be inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what happened to my finger. Something weird is all I can say. I need to have it looked at.

    Pictures may take some time in coming as I don't currently have a digital. Of course I am hoping Santa will bring me one!!!

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...