December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas 2004

I am very happy to say that my Christmas was good. I spent Christmas Eve at my parents' house and Christmas day with the in-laws. Now I am finally home and relaxing.

Santa brought me a digital so now I can share pictures right away without having to wait for the film to be developed. It will be fun.

I had planned to share some photos I took with my new digital but Hello does not want to cooperate.

Santa also brought me a "how to knit" kit I asked for. I am a bit bummed however, as the advertising on the cover showed up to date projects yet when I opened it none of those projects were in the book. In fact, the company just put a new updated cover (not even attached) over the original book. It should be okay though as I am used to how this company formats the instructions in the book. Now I just need to figure out how to start. I think I may make a basic scarf or something to start with.

Well once I get this internet to work for me I will upload a few of my finished projects (well the ones that I gave away after I got the digital).

2 comments:

  1. Sheesh... that seems like false advertising! Oh well... there are lots of good patterns on the web. :)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I was a bit bummed about it but the instructions are what I like so I am not too upset. I have my eye on a few patterns but I have a long way to go. LOL! My first try is looking pretty pitiful.

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...