December 4, 2004

21 days….

I have not been feeling too well this past week. I think it is all the overtime I worked this past week. So last night I took some Nyquil before bed. It did not help. Someone's car alarm went off all night until after 7am this morning. It was not your basic car alarm. At first, I thought someone was just honking for someone. This was at about 9pm or so. But it continued. If it was not the honking then it was a sound like a phone ringing – just once but it continued with a few seconds of silence and then it would ring again. Just as I would drift off it would ring and wake me up. Even though I knew, it was not my phone I guess it is just a subconscious thing. I finally got some good sleep after it went away.

I was all ready to go to the hospital this morning but woke up sick. I knew I would not be able to see my dad while I am sick and called my mom. Good thing I did because they had changed the surgery to 7pm tonight. She told me to go back to bed. I just called her a bit ago and she says that the doctor changed his mind and my dad is currently in surgery now. She told me she does not want me to come because I am sick and that she has two of my aunts with her (my dad's 2 sisters).

I need to find something to do to keep me from going stir crazy. It is rainy outside and I so love to read on the rare day like this but I don’t want to put myself to sleep again. Do you ever have one of those days when everything that normally interests you just bore you to death?

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...