May 30, 2005

The darn thing exploded

I have been hanging out on Blog Explosion a bit too much lately. I put my blog on the BlogRocket and I don't know why that excites me. LOL! Many times during the day, last week I would keep putting my blog back on the Rocket. I even broke my own rule. One thing that bugs me about surfing the different blogs is that some are rarely updated and yet I end up seeing them many times a day (yep I log on at home too). I always told myself that I would never go to Blog Explosion or read any other of my daily blogs I read unless I update my site first. Well......I admit I have not done that. I have put my darn blog on the Blog Rocket many times and I have not updated since last week. How embarrassing. Why did I do it? Was it the excitement of seeing my blog move up the list? No I think it was for the people who visited. It was exciting to see how many people would visit each time I posted my blog. Now granted, I probably got the clicks because there was the reward of maybe winning some mystery credits. C'mon! I know that is it right? Now I have discovered something else on Blog Explosion. It is the Battle of the Blogs. It is a good thing that I don't have enough credits to enter as I am sure my ego could not handle the rejection of losing. Oh who I am I kidding? Even losing I would find myself entering over and over. Darn it! I have better things to do than to spend my day on Blog Explosion. Don't I?

2 comments:

  1. I vote for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mrsmogul - Thank you :-)

    Mizchelle - I don't know what I will do when dh gets home and asks what I did all day. LOL!

    girl pants - LOL! Too funny. I did the same. I saw that you went against me and I said "oh NO!!!! Not GirlPants!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...