May 30, 2005

The darn thing exploded

I have been hanging out on Blog Explosion a bit too much lately. I put my blog on the BlogRocket and I don't know why that excites me. LOL! Many times during the day, last week I would keep putting my blog back on the Rocket. I even broke my own rule. One thing that bugs me about surfing the different blogs is that some are rarely updated and yet I end up seeing them many times a day (yep I log on at home too). I always told myself that I would never go to Blog Explosion or read any other of my daily blogs I read unless I update my site first. Well......I admit I have not done that. I have put my darn blog on the Blog Rocket many times and I have not updated since last week. How embarrassing. Why did I do it? Was it the excitement of seeing my blog move up the list? No I think it was for the people who visited. It was exciting to see how many people would visit each time I posted my blog. Now granted, I probably got the clicks because there was the reward of maybe winning some mystery credits. C'mon! I know that is it right? Now I have discovered something else on Blog Explosion. It is the Battle of the Blogs. It is a good thing that I don't have enough credits to enter as I am sure my ego could not handle the rejection of losing. Oh who I am I kidding? Even losing I would find myself entering over and over. Darn it! I have better things to do than to spend my day on Blog Explosion. Don't I?

4 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for you and then you went up against me.. haha

    I'm loving this. It's so much fun. The worst part is trying to earn credits.. I'll soon have none left!!

    -hugs-

    ReplyDelete
  3. mrsmogul - Thank you :-)

    Mizchelle - I don't know what I will do when dh gets home and asks what I did all day. LOL!

    girl pants - LOL! Too funny. I did the same. I saw that you went against me and I said "oh NO!!!! Not GirlPants!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...