May 17, 2005

Floating away...

I bought myself a 74 oz water jug. One of these (full of water) a day is what I need. I already run to the restroom too much. Now I just know that I will be running to the restroom all the time now. Just something else to be teased about at work. I mean when I have guys coming up to me to settle the debate question of 'why do women have to go to the bathroom so much'. You gotta see I have a fun time with these guys.

I bought one for B too. He can go days without water. I told him that he needed to drink one jug a day. I also told him that he must fill it with WATER only and nothing else. The look on his face was priceless. I doubt he will use it that often.

Well...... the jug is more than halfway empty......I'll be right back.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

  1. I remember those water days. I had tons of those bathroom episodes when I was pregnant but now that the triplets are here I'm bad and back to drinking soda. I really need to cut that out and drink water. Thanks for giving me some motivation to get back on track. I'll try tomorrow as my cup of diet coke is still full next to me don't want to waste that. He! He!

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...