May 19, 2005

Speaking of Darth Tater.......

I came across this funny (Store Wars) yesterday courtesy of Alannah (go check out her site - she does fantastic layouts). Be prepared, it is a long one. Someone sure had a lot of time to put this movie together. Darth Tater, Obi-Wan Cannoli, Chewbroccolli! Gotta love it!


There is a department here at work that is closing early this afternoon and taking everyone to see the show (Revenge of the Sith that is). Obviously it is NOT my department. Hmmmmmmmmm. I wonder when I will get to see the actual movie? Maybe Sunday. Have you all seen it already?

1 comment:

  1. I passed that link to my husband as he's a diehard fan of Star Wars. I'm probably not going to see the movie as I haven't seen the first one so why bother seeing this one.

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...