June 6, 2006

The storm is coming! The storm is coming!

Considering it hardly ever rains this is pretty exciting. Lots of thunder and lightning going on right now. I wonder if I should go home now cause look.....something even bigger is coming our way.

Good thing the vending machine had something for me to eat - oh and that I had cash. I was just about to head out to get something for lunch when the storm hit.

I am just happy I have the good car today so I don't have to drive with my windows down.

I guess I had better take cover!

...shoot I just realized something. I do NOT have wiper blades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...