December 30, 2007

i be lazy


{178/365}
Originally uploaded by DreamsOfNyssa
What can I say?

This entire holiday break consisted of me being just plain lazy. I am running out of days and all the things I had planned to do over this break have not gotten done. I am not in the mood to go back to school. Not yet.

I cannot believe that tomorrow is New Years Eve. This year is almost finished. I am really looking forward to a new year - one with much better changes than what happened in 2007. I have never felt that way before. I always took things as they came but let me tell you...2007 is a year that I will not forget. So much happened this past year that I am surprised that I did not lose my sanity.

I was exhausted when this picture was taken. To read the reason why, click on the photo and it will take you to the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...