December 18, 2007

It's almost Christmas!!


{157/365}
Originally uploaded by DreamsOfNyssa
I cannot believe there is only a week until Christmas. I have so much to do this week that I am sure it will just fly past at an alarming rate.

I was not feeling well at all yesterday (Monday) so I left class early and headed home. I started to feel a bit better by the evening. I did have to run out and return the present that the husband bought for his mom. The mall was crazy! I did manage to find a super close parking spot but still had to walk to the other side of the mall to make my return. I managed to buy my mom something and I picked up the husband’s gift. He always knows what he is getting so I am NOT looking forward to wrapping it but I want something nice looking under the tree. When I bought his gift all the geeky boys in the geeky store (did I mention it was a geeky boy store?) ran over to watch me make my purchase. They were drooling and sad that they never got to see one out of the box. It was all too funny really.

Today, I am back in class and trying hard to concentrate. Lots of people asking for my help so I have been pretty distracted. I skipped lunch in the hopes of leaving a bit early today. Plus it is freezing in this room! Not just the everyday regular freezing I complain about but the actual A/C is on! And it is winter! Calls have been made since Friday (when it started) to complain but nothing has come from it. In fact today it is even colder!!! Who needs the air conditioning blowing when it is less than 60 degrees outside! Crazy I tell ya!

So how is your Christmas shopping going? Finished yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...