August 29, 2006

Argh!

So today has only been semi-productive in the work department. I am getting work done but not the work I want (or need) to get done.

I am an Admin of an email box here at work. In the past other people have had access to this box but now only 3 of us are allowed to use it. Every so often, I get evidence that others are using the box. You know like responses to emails that are sent out that I did not send out.
So since talking to the supervisors of these other agents does not work I have submitted a ticket to get everyone but 3 of us removed from this box.

So wouldn’t you know it…..they removed all of MY permissions from the email box. Yeah help desk is not too bright. I have been unable to contact customers all day. I had really wanted to get caught up in this queue too. I keep being told to try again in 45 minutes. Well it has now been 6 hours and still…..nothing.

Maybe tomorrow I will be able to do some work. I sure hope so because working on the same thing all day is kind of boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...