August 10, 2006

It didn’t work :(

The backlinks will not show on my blog. :( They show up on other blogs, just not mine.

I used the Blogger default info and even tried some of the template hacks out there but I am still not showing any links. I even created a new blog and used a default template and still....nothing. I wonder if it is my account that is messed up?

If any of you Blogger template gurus know what I did wrong please help.


****edited****** oh and if you could help me figure out why my posts don't show on sites like Technorati or BlogSearch even though I ping them....that would be nice too. ********

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...