November 6, 2004

Frustrated

I am very frustrated. I decided to start working on the Country Market Bag while watching my chick flicks tonight (Raising Helen and 2 episodes from the first Apprentice). It was my first time working with yarn that had any wool in it and the needle was new and sticky. I finally got the hang of it and really started working. I was counting my stitches but then stopped since it was all good. My project was not looking right and I was already into my 2nd ball. I counted the stitches and there were too many. So I started to take it apart. Some rows had too many stitches and some not enough. So by the time I got to the row with the correct amount of stitches I was back down to row #3. Needless to say, I am not happy to have gotten up to row #11 and now I am starting over at row #3. So here is a scan of where I am with this project. I am hoping to get more done but I don’t know if I want to work on it anymore tonight.


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that...I had problems too, I ended up with a few too many stitches by the end ( it looked fine till I went to add the handles).

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I can help you out please let me know. Once you get the base number correct it will go smoother. I hope! :) The bag turns out beautiful when finished.

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...