November 22, 2004

Internet broken?

Okay we finally get some weather that is something other than the same old hot in the desert and my weather pixie is broken. Well it looks like the entire weather pixie website is down. Now that is really sad.

And of course there is lovely blogger. Who knows when I will be able to post this. Could the bad weather here be causing all of this I wonder? I mean it is supposed to SNOW in the desert! How freakish is that? Of course the weather man always gets my hopes up and it never snows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...