November 21, 2004

LO: Party 2003

Finally! A recent layout. Why am I excited you wonder? Well it has been 4 months since I have scrapbooked. I started this page about 4 months ago but ran out of printer ink so it was just sitting there. I was finally able to stick everything down (because I have some anal reason that I cannot glue anything down until I have it all together). I am hoping to get at least a couple more pages done before the holidays so I can share with family. My family (for the most part) is used to me taking tons of photos and put up with me (being I was a photo major in college). Lately I have one uncle who is bugging everyone not to let me take photos because I never share. Of course he took photos the last 2 big events in our family and I still have not seen those. So the last couple of Thanksgivings and Christmases I take the two most recent albums (this year will again be 2002 and 2003 as 2004 is not even started) and hopefully they will shut-up about me taking their photo and just smile and let me take it. LOL!

This page is 8.5 x 11

Supplies used:

  • Patterned Paper - Chatterbox 'Parlor Poises'
  • Bazzill Cardstock - Mono purple pack
  • Tag - Chatterbox 'Parlor'
  • Lettering template 'Curly Q' lower case - Scrapagerz
  • Fiber
  • Computer font - 2 Peas Remote Control


1 comment:

  1. That's a beautiful layout. It must have taken forever to do. Thanks for the list of supplies that went into it! I haven't had time to scrapbook in so long (too much Christmas knitting!) but I'm determined to get some done this weekend. I'm almost a year behind!

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...