September 28, 2004

Anniversary

B and I celebrated our 7th Anniversary this past Monday. We had a wonderful day at home (no work for me - Yay!) and then went out to dinner at The Old Pueblo Grill. I had a gift certificate to a string of restaurants and we finally decided to use it here. We did not even know what they served. LOL! The place was lovely and the food was kind of Mexican but with a Southwestern flair. Everything had chilies in it - even the ice cream. I had shrimp and B had steak. With it being a Monday it was very quiet. The food took no time to prepare at all and most of the items were either 50% off or on some type of special which we found out is 'what they do' on Mondays. We will definitely go back and on a Monday too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...