September 22, 2004

Photo of the Twins!!



I finally got the Picasa/Hello program to work at my work. Since this program will resize my photos automatically I will probably use them for posting of pictures and use my photobucket for when I want links and photos in my sidebar.

These 2 cuties are my brother's twins. They are one week old in this photo but are about 3 months old now. They do not look like each other even a tiny bit. She has carrot orange hair and blue eyes and He matches all of his other brothers and fits in perfectly in our little Mexican family. She will be like me. The only one that does not match. Finally after 34 years I am no longer the only person in the family with blue eyes. I will enjoy sharing this little thing with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...