September 3, 2004

Day off #1 (Labor Day) cont.

B and I (well just me because B fell asleep) watched the movie Taking Lives. Now this movie I liked. I liked it better than the one we saw earlier today. B made a nice dinner of roast chicken with a seasoning he made up that included honey. It was very good. He so loves to cook and he is very good at it. After the movie, I finished reading Summer in Tuscany by Elizabeth Adler.

It was an okay book. It was a romance. I just could not seem to concentrate on it so it took me awhile to get thru. The story was not bad though. Now I just need to pick another book to read from the huge stash I have from the library.

Well I am off to read – goodnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...