September 29, 2004

TWINS!! No lying!

Here is a recent photo of my niece and nephew. They are twins. Looking at them they do not even look like they are related. LOL! He matches all his brothers but we don't know where she came from. Just check out that carrot orange hair!!! We are thinking they were switched at birth. If I ever get my butt in gear I will have a lot of fun scrapping all these babies photos. Since I am currently working on this exact time of year but for 2003 I am quite a bit behind. I never even finished my book for 2002 and have not even started 2004.


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...