September 5, 2004

Day off #3 (Labor Day)

Nothing is as good as taking a nap on a Sunday afternoon.

Today has been a lazy day and I love it. Of course, I am not doing anything that I have planned to do but it is still turning out nicely. We just ordered pizza from a local place we have never tried so I am hoping it is good. Bryon is going to pick it up right now.

As for Saturday. We went to my parents' and I got a huge baby fix so I am doing good. LOL! Between the soon-to-be 2-year old and the twins we had a handful. The twins look nothing alike. Well granted one is a boy and the other a girl but they do not match. LOL! Baby boy is chubby and dark and looks like he fits with his brothers. Baby girl has carrot orange hair – (YES ORANGE!!) In addition, to having big blue eyes. I always hoped that the only kids with blue eyes in my family would be my own since for the past 34 years, I have been the only blue-eyed person in my family but I cannot hold it against her since she is so cute.

I finished reading Visions of Sugar Plums by Janet Evanovich.




It is about time!! It is a very short book but took me 3 tries to finish it. I love her Stephanie Plum series but this book was not written in the same style and I did not like it. Now I just have to wait for Ten Big Ones to come in to the library. I have it on hold and I am #370+ or something. That is good since I was originally #507 when I first placed it on hold.

Well I think that may be it for me today. Pizza is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...