September 3, 2004

Day off #1 (Labor Day)

My blog is too PINK!! I really need to change this template. Knowing how bored I get with things I may just have to change the colors every month. Maybe I will do that this weekend.

Today I started out planning to write a long catch-up but I kept getting distracted. So basically, the highlights of my day have been that I got 4 loads of laundry done. LOL! Right now, B and I are watching the movie Godsend. I don't like freaky scary movies so either my eyes are closed or I don't look thru my glasses. B just laughs at me. He is not very good in telling me when the scary parts are over like my brother used to be. Maybe because my brother I could get in trouble with Mom and Dad and with B I am just stuck with him. *Ü*


And there goes my first day off for the Labor Day holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...