March 2, 2005

FO: Thread Flower Bookmark

It is official. I have completed my 2nd thread project and my 1st project using a color other than ecru.

Here is the bookmark that I made for my Mom. I would have made her more than one but for some reason I could not get past the first row. She loves it and has been showing it off. Now that sure does make me feel good.

Thanks to Heather for pointing me to the direction of the pattern.


I thought it was about time to post something with crochet content. *Ü*


5 comments:

  1. Oooh I love the bookmark! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bookmark. I really love the color combonation you choose! I think that is so pretty! Makes me want to make more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so stinkin CUTE! i'd be showing it to everyone too!! nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much for the wonderful comments. You make me feel really good. *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bookmark is adorable. I have only completed one simple project using thread - Donna's book thong. Maybe I should start doing more. :)

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...